Abstracted and indexed in international databases:
- ABI/INFORM Complete (ProQuest)
- ABI/INFORM Global (ProQuest)
- Academic Onefile (GALE Science in Context)
- BASE - Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- Business and Economics Theory Collection (GALE Science in Context)
- Business & Company Profiles (GALE Science in Context)
- Cabell’s Directories
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- EconStor (EconBiz)
- ERIH PLUS
- General Business File ASAP (GALE Science in Context)
- GREENR - Gale Resource on the Environment, Energy and Natural Resources (GALE Science in Context)
- GENAMICS JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- InfoBase Index
- Infotrac Custom Journals (GALE Science in Context)
- International Business (GALE Science in Context)
- Library of Congress (USA)
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education list of scored journals
- Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI)
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Central
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Social Science Research Network
- The British Library
- The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities
- The International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)/ProQuest
CONTEMPORARY ECONOMICS appears on the list of Polish and foreign scientific journals led by the Minister of Science and Higher Education for the parametric evaluation of the scientific units with the allocated number of points 15
Instructions for reviewers
Contemporary Economics is a double blind peer-review journal.
Making the evaluation of manuscript for Contemporary Economics, please analyze it according to the structure given below:
CONTENT EVALUATION (consider each of the following aspects of the paper):
The paper's title accurately reflects the content and purpose of the paper.
The abstract contains the justification of the undertaken topic, the aim of the study, methodology used in the study, the main results and conclusions/recommendations. It is concise and relevant (up to 150-250 words).
The introduction contains a clearly stated aim/goal and justification for the study.
The paper achieves its stated aim/goal.
The methodology is clearly presented.
Empirical/Theoretical contributions of the paper.
Paper relevance to the practice.
The message of the paper is clear.
TEXT EVALUATION (consider each of the following aspects of the quality of the paper):
The paper is well-organized technically (abstract, introduction, other headings - main text: methodology, results, conclusions/recommendations, references).
There is no limits for paper's length.
The paper makes an appropriate use of visuals - graphs, diagrams & tables (score should be 5).
The format of the citation is in accordance with the Journal's requirements.
The paper is free of spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc errors.
The references used are up to date (citations from Master Journal List of Thomson Reuters is a must, at least 5).
The literature review is broad (tens of bibliographical items).
SUITABILITY/INTEREST OF CONTEMPORARY ECONOMICS:
The paper describes an issue of importance to the field of Social Sciences (as a whole or special field).
The paper's idea is original and offers an important contribution to the field.
The paper is relevant for the international audience.
The paper's content is acceptable (up to date information supplied, urgent issues discussed).
Overall, the paper is a valuable contribution to Contemporary Economics
Such evaluation will guarantee that the manuscript is high quality and is suitable for publication in our journal.
Thank you for your effort!